It is no easy feat to plan the perfect corporate holiday party. Or even just an evening of fun for your family or friends. It seems like everything has been done before. Your group has so many different interests. Some people want to have an adventure, some want a classy affair where they can get all dolled up, others just want to get boozed up on the company dime. We know.
We want to help. Check out some of our favorite corporate holiday party ideas. These also work awesome for visiting friends and family, just FYI. Access ATX Tours can take these ideas and organize them into a complete holiday outing, with no planning, stressing, or headaches required from you!
Here’s our top picks for this holiday season:
- Winter Wonderland at Circuit of the America’s (COTA): Combine holiday spirit with your group’s need for speed. COTA offers guests a championship-level karting course, with karts racing at up to 55-mph! Consider adding this adrenaline adventure with their second annual Winter Wonderland. The holiday lights extravaganza will be even bigger and better than last year, and it is fun for the whole family!
- Booze and…Axes?: Another great holiday combination is egg nog and sharp objects. Or so they think over at Urban Axes, Austin’s premier urban axe-throwing venue. Their friendly and smart instructors show your group a thing or two about this Wild West skill before a friendly tournament-style competition follows. Perfect for a bit of team-building mixed with good fun. The venue allows catering and adult beverages.
- A Concert on Wheels: The Twisted Texas Brew Bus provides live music entertainment…on wheels! This rolling rock show hosts a local Austin band playing all your favorite singalongs while visiting three top-notch Austin breweries. Beer is included at each of the breweries, one of which features a behind-the-scenes tour. The bus is BYOB, so the party continues even between stops.
- Hill Country Distillery Tour: Getting out of the hustle and bustle of the holiday madness can be the perfect corporate holiday party. The Texas Hill Country is home to famed distillers such as Treaty Oak Distilling, Deep Eddy Vodka, and countless others. You might spend the day or evening at one venue, or make it a tour and hit up several to really experience the Hill Country’s finest. Check out Access ATX’s In Fine Spirits: Texas Distillery Tour for our favorite itinerary.
- Become a Graffiti Artist: Local artist co-op SprATX offers hands-on graffiti painting lessons, followed by a friendly competition between your colleagues or friends. This unique experience can be hosted at their East Side studio or at a location of your choosing, so it’s the perfect addition to corporate holiday event.
Good luck with the party planning! And if you want some more ideas or help making the magic happen, get in touch with us at 512-999-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.