We have done it. We have taken everything Texas, everything you could possibly want to do in Austin with your boys, and rolled it into one insane adventure.
First, tacos. Austin is crazed about breakfast tacos, and since we’re picking you up a bit early, we are going to come armed with breakfast.
Next, get your adventure on. Whether you’re channeling John Wayne or Davy Crockett, be a Texas adventurist with two wild options:
One, choose an urban ax-throwing experience. Get trained in the ways of ax-throwing, followed by a competition between your companions. Winner takes…well, winner takes home the sweet sound of victory.
Or, choose speed. Visit Circuit of the Americas, America’s only Formula One track. Take a behind-the-scenes tour of the track featuring race control, the paddock, the garages, grandstand suites, and more. After your exclusive tour, try out your own high speed driving skills on the all-new championship karting track! The go-kart track is just under a mile long with karts reaching speeds of 55mph.
After your morning adventure, we head over to one of the best BBQ joints in Texas for a meat feast. Take a VIP-tour by the pitmaster himself to learn how BBQ is done in the Lone Star State. Maybe even pick up a few tips for your grilling back home. Then be served up heaping platters of melt in your mouth brisket, pork ribs, homemade sausage, and all the fixin’s.
Celebrate your conquest of all things Texas with a visit to a local craft brewery. Learn about the Texas brew scene with a brewery tour, and chase all that wisdom down with a flight of local beers.
Join us on The Ultimate Man Adventure:
- Delicious Austin breakfast tacos
- Axe-throwing lessons and competition OR go-karting and track tour at Formula 1 Track
- Learn how BBQ came to the Lone Star State as well as secret cooking techniques from the pitmaster himself!
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour the BBQ smokehouse
- Lunch included…eat mouthwatering brisket, fall-off-the-bone ribs, handmade sausage, and more!
- Visit a local craft brewery, beer flight included
- Brewery tour included depending on availability
- Cooler and ice provided upon request, alcohol is allowed on board so BYOB
Timing: 6 hours; 10:30am start time, as requested to accommodate our partners
Door-to-Door Service: complimentary anywhere in the Central Austin area
Group Size: this tour is only available for groups of 8 or more (6 or more Sun – Thurs)
- Private tour
- Luxury transportation
- Professional local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to!
- Food included. Lots of food.
- Chilled water on board the vehicle. You are welcome to bring additional beverages, including alcohol. Cooler and ice provided upon request.
- Tour guide gratuity included…no worrying about tips while you’re having fun
- Online booking available for groups of 6 – 14 guests. Please call 512.999.8687 for for larger parties.
Pricing: $150 – $175pp. Please click ‘Book Now’ for an instant quote.