This is the ultimate Texas Distillery tour! The Texas Hill Country is quickly becoming well-known for their whiskeys, vodkas, and even rum and tequila. Let us show you the best of the best on this VIP-experience tour. We begin with an authentic Texas BBQ lunch (everyone knows better than to drink on an empty stomach!), including a behind-the-scenes tour by the pitmaster himself to learn how BBQ is done right in Central Texas.
Then it’s off to the hills, the Texas Hill Country that is. We will visit three different distillery venues, with a distillery tour included.
Join us on a Premium Texas Distillery Tour:
- Scenic drive through the Texas Hill Country
- Full BBQ lunch at an authentic Texas BBQ joint: mouthwatering brisket, fall off the bone ribs, smoked sausage, and more! One craft beer per person included.
- Behind-the-scenes tour by the pitmaster himself to learn the secrets of Texas BBQ
- Learn how BBQ came to the Lone Star State, the cooking techniques that make it unique, and the reason we think it is the best in the world!
- Vodka tasting at Deep Eddy Vodka, including the option to take home a souvenir mason glass
- Whiskey distillery tour and three-spirit tasting (tour optional)
- Visit a local craft brewery with included beer flights and tour of the brewery (tour subject to availability)
Timing: 6 hours; 11:00am start time, as requested to accommodate our restaurant partners
Door-to-Door Service: complimentary anywhere in the Central Austin area
- Private tour
- Luxury transportation
- Professional local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to!
- Visits to 3 Texas distilleries/breweries
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Chilled water on board the vehicle. You are welcome to bring additional beverages, including alcohol. Cooler and ice provided upon request.
- Tour guide gratuity included…no worrying about tips while you’re having fun
- Online booking available for groups of 2 – 14 guests. Please call 512.999.8687 for for larger parties.
Pricing: Varies by group size. Please click ‘Book Now’ for an instant quote.
See What Others are Saying!
We had an incredible time last week on an awesome tour through Austin. We started in a hand crafted Brewery, of course only in Austin would you start with Beer...
Ride in style while you can! Only way to immerse yourself in the BBQ history of central Texas, perfect mix of history, BBQ, and beverages. A unique experience not to be missed.