Who We Are
Welcome to Access ATX. We craft premium Austin experiences for locals and visitors. We are not a big business. We don’t do giant bus tours, name tags, or fancy marketing gimmicks. Nope, instead the Access ATX family is just a handful of fun people who love Austin and is ecstatic about sharing it with you. Our favorite restaurants, our local bars, our favorite festivals…we want you to love this city as much as we do. So come on let us show you around! ☺
All of our local experiences are jam-packed with local flavor, exclusive VIP experiences, and a little bit of pampering.
All Access ATX Tours include:
- Door-to-Door Service—You’re on vacation, finding the fun should not feel like work.
- Luxury Transportation—First class, because you deserve it.
- Smart/Witty/Beautiful/Hilarious Local Guides—Just bursting with local secrets to share!
- Supporting Local Businesses—We work with amazing Austin businesses that need your support.
- Time Maximized Itineraries—Only two or three days in Austin? We’ve got you covered.
- VIP Experiences—Whether it’s a behind-the-scenes tour or a personal meet-and-greet…Access ATX offers you more exclusive experiences than anywhere else.
We have all been that tourist. Take a picture here, take a picture there, and it’s not until you get home that you realize you have no better understanding of where you were than you did before. A few great candids for the scrapbook, sure. But you could have downloaded those off the Internet.
We guarantee that will not happen here. We strive to give you a closer look at the Capital City. We want you to not only see what gives Austin its weird and wacky reputation, but truly experience it. Our expert guides will lead you through the labyrinth of local lore, sharing stories of interesting people, sometimes scandalous history, and modern events that have shaped Austin into the city everyone is talking about. You will meet locals while participating in unique experiences, creating lasting memories to go along with those sightseeing photographs. Whether you are a visitor or a resident, we will help you discover a new side of Austin.
Globetrotting gypsy who is happy to call Austin home. Amateur foodie. Loves hiking the trails, watching outdoor movies, and hunting for the best breakfast tacos in the city! Current favorite: Tyson’s Tacos
The Sirens song of Texas & Rock N’ Roll caused him to leave Orlando nearly 7 years ago. Music lover and performer. Soft spot for good food and drink. Often found at favorite local musician hangouts Silo Road and White Horse Honkytonk
Native Austinite on an endless quest to try all of Austin’s queso (Kerby Lane is #1 so far). Can be found sunbathing at Barton Springs and walking her dog Brisket on the Greenbelt. Dedicated Yogi and and lover of all things weird.
In the Media: