No trip to Texas is complete without a visit to the Mission San Antonio de Valero, better known to us as The Alamo. One of the first Spanish missions in Texas, it made history when an iconic battle for Texas independence took place there in 1836.On an Access ATX San Antonio tour, we will make sure you leave Texas with a deeper appreciation of the sacrifice men like William Barrett Travis and Davy Crockett made for the Lone Star State, as well as an understanding of the Spanish mission system, the founding of San Antonio, and the development of the Riverwalk.
Access ATX takes you from Austin to San Antonio on a day long tour, usually lasting around 9 hours. We will meet a local San Antonio guide who will tell the tales of Texas while visiting the Alamo and Mission San Jose. We will then have some free time to eat, shop, and explore the Riverwalk before taking a narrated riverboat cruise down the famed Riverwalk to end our day.
Join us on the Beautiful Riverwalk in San Antonio:
- Private tour
- Learn the history of San Antonio with visits to Mission San Jose and The Alamo
- Free time to explore the Riverwalk
- Narrated riverboat cruise
Timing: 9 hours; available 7 days a week
Door-to-Door Service: complimentary anywhere in the Austin area
- Private tour
- Luxury transportation
- Professional local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to!
- Chilled beverages on board the vehicle. We provide waters and soft drinks, but you are more than welcome to bring adult beverages. We get you home safe!
- Tour guide gratuity included…no worrying about tips while you’re having fun
- Pricing applies to groups of 2 – 31 guests. Please call 512.999.8687 for pricing for other group sizes.
Pricing: Varies by group size. Please enter the number of guests in the booking calendar below for exact pricing.