We have all heard about Texas BBQ. There are thousands of BBQ joints across the state, all claiming to have the most tender brisket and fall-off-the-bone pork ribs. Be the judge on this mouthwatering food extravaganza! This private tour takes you out of the city and into Lockhart, Texas, self-proclaimed “BBQ Capital of the World” to visit their world class BBQ joints. Your Access ATX guide will help you beat the crowds, and the lines, that so often go along with eating Texas BBQ.
After all the Texas BBQ you can handle, we travel back to Austin for a one-of-a-kind look at Texas BBQ. Go behind-the-scenes at an authentic Texas BBQ joint with an exclusive private tour by the pitmaster himself! Learn how BBQ is prepared and smoked in the Lone Star State…if you can handle the heat! We end the tour with a sweet treat, which your stomach will welcome as the perfect end to the perfect foodie adventure.
Four Texas BBQ joints…can you handle it?
Timing: 4 hours; available 7 days a week. We recommend a 10:00am start time.
Door-to-Door Service: We pick you up! Complimentary anywhere in the Austin area.
- Private tour
- Luxury transportation
- Professional local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to!
- Food included from the best BBQ joints in Texas. Lots of food
- Chilled beverages on board the vehicle. We provide waters and soft drinks, but you are more than welcome to bring adult beverages. We get you home safe!
- Tour guide gratuity included…no worrying about tips while you’re having fun
- Online booking available for groups of 2 – 31 guests. Use the booking calendar below to determine pricing for your specific group size. Please call 512.999.8687 for larger parties
Pricing: Varies by group size. Please enter the number of guests in the booking calendar below for exact pricing.
People Exploring the Texas BBQ Trail
This tour should be renamed, it is not just another food tour. It is really a BBQ pilgrimage.
Thank you Rich and Access ATX! I booked the Texas BBQ trail and probably gained a good ten pounds. Rich was such a great and friendly guide!
The food was amazing! Stopped at 3 places. Susan arranged it perfectly. Went from yummy to incredible to perfection. This is the real deal folks!