This is the ultimate Texas Distilleries tour! The Texas Hill Country is quickly becoming well-known for their whiskeys, vodkas, and craft beers. Let us show you the best of the best on this VIP-experience tour. We begin with an authentic Texas BBQ lunch (everyone knows better than to drink on an empty stomach!), including a behind-the-scenes tour by the pitmaster himself to learn how BBQ is done right in Central Texas.
Then it’s off to the hills, the Texas Hill Country that is. We will visit three different venues, which vary depending on your group’s interests and date of visit, but see below for our favorite itinerary.
Join us on a Custom Texas Distillery Tour:
- Scenic drive through the Texas Hill Country
- Full BBQ lunch at an authentic Texas BBQ joing: mouthwatering brisket, fall off the bone ribs, smoked sausage, and more!
- Behind-the-scenes tour by the pitmaster himself to learn the secrets of Texas BBQ
- Learn how BBQ came to the Lone Star State, the cooking techniques that make it unique, and the reason we think it is the best in the world!
- Private tour and tasting at Deep Eddy Vodka, cocktail and souvenir mason glass included
- Second distillery visit, usually whisky (winery also an option)
- Visit a craft brewery, beer flights included
Timing: 6 hours; available 7 days a week. We recommend a 11:00am start time.
Door-to-Door Service: We pick you up! Complimentary anywhere in the Austin area.
- Private tour
- Luxury transportation
- Professional local guide to handle the details, so you don’t have to!
- All listed food/drink included
- Chilled beverages on board the vehicle. We provide waters and soft drinks, but you are more than welcome to bring adult beverages. We get you home safe!
- Tour guide gratuity included…no worrying about tips while you’re having fun
- Pricing applies to groups of 2 – 31 guests. Please call 512.999.8687 for pricing for larger parties.
Pricing: Varies by group size. Please enter the number of guests in the booking calendar below for exact pricing.
See What Others are Saying!
We had an incredible time last week on an awesome tour through Austin. We started in a hand crafted Brewery, of course only in Austin would you start with Beer...
Ride in style while you can! Only way to immerse yourself in the BBQ history of central Texas, perfect mix of history, BBQ, and beverages. A unique experience not to be missed.